SNP Genotyping Service
Depending on the number of markers to test in parallel and on the desired applications, different technologies are available for genotyping bi-allelic markers such as SNPs (Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms) and indels (insertion/deletion polymorphisms).
- Interrogate between 1 and over 5M loci (SNP, indel, or CNV)
- Custom genotyping for studying focused genomic regions of interest on any species
- Commercial arrays with standard content
- Candidate-gene studies
- SNP discovery validation
- Fine-mapping of candidate association regions
- Linkage analysis for mapping the location of phenotype causing loci
- Admixture mapping
- Genome-wide association studies (GWAS) for mapping genetic variation across populations to identify variants associated with a phenotype
- Copy Number Variation (CNV) Analysis
- Cytogenetic studies
- Homozygosity mapping
Information and Service Request
The Client Management Office can be contacted for more information and for service request.